Monday, April 23, 2007
The Kimbell caters to a younger crowd with Spanish-themed party
What better way to attract young adults than with a good party.
Fort Worth's Kimbell Art Museum wants some younger members to add to its roster, and what better way to garner young adults then with a good party. Fire and Spice takes place May 12, costs $125 per person, or $200 a couple, which includes a 12 month membership to the museum. There will be live music featuring Pila Seca from San Miguel de Allende, flamenco performances and Spanish tapas. For more information, or to receive an invitation, please call 817-332-8451, ext. 276.
Source: The Kimbell Art Museum
- Salsa Limón opens artsy storefront across from Fort Worth Modern
- Theater review: Trinity Shakespeare Festival adds new twist to an old story in The Taming of the Shrew
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting