Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Jimmy’s Food Store to host “Friday Night Flights” event
Five Italian wines plus antipasto plus mingling with the Italian Wine Guy equals cielo.
DALLAS On Friday, Jimmy's Food Store will break in the wine room -- now dubbed Circolo del Vino -- while simultaneously offering a casual way to try wines from different regions in Italy. Called "Friday Night Flights", it'll start with five wines from Sicily paired with antipasto snacks. The event will star the "Italian Wine Guy," who'll mingle and answers questions about the wines. Jimmy's owner Paul DiCarlo says it'll be more like a "come-and-go Italian Happy Hour," starting at 4:30 p.m., for $15 per person plus tax. If it proves popular, they may turn it into a weekly event.
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre