Monday, August 27, 2007
Green Meadows Petting Farm coming to Grand Prairie in October
More than 200 animals will be on hand, including many cuddly animals that will one day be killed for your consumption.
Green Meadows Petting Farm comes to Grand Prairie Oct. 4-24, offering a country learning environment for people of all ages.
More than 200 animals will be on hand, including pigs, cows, horses, donkeys, goats, sheep, chickens, geese, ducks, turkeys, llamas and more.
Gates open at 9:30 a.m. on Monday through Friday with the last admission at *12:30 p.m. On Saturday-Sunday, gates open at 10 a.m. with the last admission at *2 p.m.
The petting farm will be located at Lynn Creek Park on Joe Pool Lake (5700 Lake Ridge Pkwy. Grand Prairie, TX 75052).
General admission is $12. Come early because everything will probably be covered in poop and smelly after the first twenty minutes.
Visit www.greenmeadowsevents.com for details or call 1-800-799-1166.
See more stories in:
- Black Lab mix lost in Grand Prairie
- UPDATED: HOV lanes operate on special hours for Rangers home games July 1-10
- HOV lane on I-30 will have special operating hours for Rangers games this weekend
- Photo gallery: Wake Skating Contest at Joe Pool Lake (September 4)
- Restaurant review: Panda Express in Arlington