Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Fort Worth teenager dies from gunshot wound
Jessica Garcia and a friend were shot in a drive-by incident on Sunday in front of her residence.
An 18-year-old teenage girl wounded in a drive-by shooting on Sunday was pronounced dead at John Peter Smith Hospital on Monday, Dec. 17 just after noon.
Jessica Garcia and a family friend were sitting on a bench in front of her house Sunday evening (Dec. 16) when they were shot by assailants firing from a passing vehice. Garcia's friend was critically wounded; he remains hospitalized.
Police are investigating the possibility that the shooting may be gang-related.
posted by JM
See more stories in:
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs
- Fort Worth's Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co. wins awards for original Texas whiskey
- Restaurant review: Experience the art of cheese at Magnolia Cheese Company
- Theater review: Amphibian Stage Production's Fiction begs a differentiation between romance and reality