Thursday, December 20, 2007
Dallas apartment complex to residents: Merry Christmas and get out
Every resident of Timbercreek Apartments in Northeast Dallas has to move to make way for new shopping center.
Every single resident of the Timbercreek Apartments in Northeast Dallas was served with an eviction notice on December 5 because the complex is due to be torn down and replaced with a shopping center. The area was rezoned by the Dallas City Council in May 2006, but residents had not been given any warning prior to the eviction notices of when they were expected to move.
Posted by Alex B.
See more stories in:
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones