Friday, February 2, 2007
SMU Bush library debate keys first TV episode of KERA’s Think
The first outing focuses on the Bush library controversy and the local food scene.
DALLAS The premiere episode of the television version of KERA 13's Think airs tonight at 7:30 with guests Professor James F. Hollifield, Professor Kathleen A. Wellman and Food and Travel Editor Nancy Nichols.
Southern Methodist University officials are confident that the George W. Bush Presidential Library will have a home on the SMU campus. Some faculty members, however, are concerned about the library and the policy institute that would accompany it. In the first segment host Krys Boyd will discuss the issue with Professor James F. Hollifield, director of the John Goodwin Tower Center for Political Studies and Professor Kathleen A. Wellman Professor of History at SMU's Dedman College. D Magazine Food and Travel Editor Nancy Nichols will appear in the Scene segment to discuss current food trends in North Texas.
KERA is vodcasting each episode, and we'll be mirroring the video here on Pegasus News as soon as it is ready.
Posted by Mike
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu
- Photos: Two hotrod chefs team up at FT33 for an intriguing nine-course dinner
- UPDATED: See the menu for PakPao Thai, opening June 21 in Design District