Wednesday, February 7, 2007 , Updated 3:27 p.m., February 7, 2007
PETA erects giant bed for ‘Fur—Out, Love—In’ for nude sexy hottie activist rally
Ever wanted to combine political activism with nudity? This might be your thing.
DALLAS PETA’s internationally renowned "I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign will hit Dallas today, when PETA’s bevy of sexy nude activists will climb into a giant bed and hold signs that read, "Fur—Out, Love—In," to take their message of compassion in fashion to consumers for Valentine’s Day.
"Compassion is a big turn-on, but fur-wearers leave me cold," says valentine vixen and PETA member Joanne Sim. "By showing some of our skin, we hope to save animals’ skins."
Date: Wednesday, February 7
Time: 12 noon
Place: Outside Pegasus Plaza at the corner of Akard and Main Street.
UPDATE: See a full photo gallery here of the event by going here.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day