Wednesday, February 7, 2007 , Updated 3:27 p.m., February 7, 2007
PETA erects giant bed for ‘Fur—Out, Love—In’ for nude sexy hottie activist rally
Ever wanted to combine political activism with nudity? This might be your thing.
DALLAS PETA’s internationally renowned "I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign will hit Dallas today, when PETA’s bevy of sexy nude activists will climb into a giant bed and hold signs that read, "Fur—Out, Love—In," to take their message of compassion in fashion to consumers for Valentine’s Day.
"Compassion is a big turn-on, but fur-wearers leave me cold," says valentine vixen and PETA member Joanne Sim. "By showing some of our skin, we hope to save animals’ skins."
Date: Wednesday, February 7
Time: 12 noon
Place: Outside Pegasus Plaza at the corner of Akard and Main Street.
UPDATE: See a full photo gallery here of the event by going here.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger