Monday, February 19, 2007
First round of designers for FashionWeekLive announced
Top designers fashion up Dallas.
The huge media production and management company, IMG Fashion is producing FashionWeekLive, a tour stopping for one night only in just four cities around the country. Dallas is getting hit on March 6, and will reveal recently-debuted 2007 collections from the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York.
Designers announced were Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Peter Som, Zach Posen and Bill Blass, but they just added a few more names to the list on February 16: Nicole Miller, Charles Nolan, David Chu, Anne Klein, Badgley Mischka, Chado Ralph Rucci, Chaiken, Doo. Ri, Ellen Tracy, Jovovich Hawk, Luca Luca, and Naeem Khan.
Not only that, they are getting supermodels Naomi Campbell and Gemma Ward to headline the show. More announcements will be coming, but for now you can get access passes at www.fashionweeklive.com or by calling 866-840-8822.
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night