Monday, February 19, 2007
First round of designers for FashionWeekLive announced
Top designers fashion up Dallas.
The huge media production and management company, IMG Fashion is producing FashionWeekLive, a tour stopping for one night only in just four cities around the country. Dallas is getting hit on March 6, and will reveal recently-debuted 2007 collections from the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York.
Designers announced were Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Peter Som, Zach Posen and Bill Blass, but they just added a few more names to the list on February 16: Nicole Miller, Charles Nolan, David Chu, Anne Klein, Badgley Mischka, Chado Ralph Rucci, Chaiken, Doo. Ri, Ellen Tracy, Jovovich Hawk, Luca Luca, and Naeem Khan.
Not only that, they are getting supermodels Naomi Campbell and Gemma Ward to headline the show. More announcements will be coming, but for now you can get access passes at www.fashionweeklive.com or by calling 866-840-8822.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger