Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Marshall Creek Park to be renamed
And the town of Trophy Club wants your two cents. Who knows—maybe they'll choose your suggestion and you'll become mayor or something.
To promote the re-grand opening of Marshall Creek Park in the Spring of ’07 the Trophy Club Parks and Recreation Department is asking for your help in giving the park a new name that will better identify it with the community.
To throw in your two cents, you can enter the renaming contest by filling out the contest form.
Then submit the form in one of three ways:
- email your form to Mindy Herring at firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax your form to 817-490-0705,
- or drop your form off at the Svore Municipal Building by 5:00 p.m on January 31, 2007.
The list of collected names will be submitted to the Parks & Recreation Board to be voted on during their February 6th meeting.
Source: Town of Trophy Club
- Female Calico cat lost at Roanoke apartment complex
- Is Cowboy Chow's transformation in Roanoke into a taco joint too late?
- New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton may be moving out of Westlake home
- Glenn Beck confirms move to Westlake, with eye on building home
- Hawaiian Falls in Roanoke will have "world's largest aqua play structure"