Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Denton ISD keeps lunch, breakfast prices same as last year
This is the third year prices have not increased. Hooray for cost-effective chicken rings.
Meal prices for students in the Denton Independent School District will remain the same for the 2007-08 school year as they were last year.
For lunch, elementary students will pay $2.25, while secondary students will pay $2.50. Breakfast will remain $1 and $1.25, respectively.
This is the third year that the meal prices for students have not increased for the local school district.
Free or reduced meal prices are available for students who qualify. For additional information contact the child nutrition office at (940) 369-0270.
See more stories in:
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Chef Tim Love brings fine dining to the Denton Square with Queenie's Steakhouse
- Denton's Bavarian beer house, Gerhard's, gets stamp of approval from German natives
- Restaurant review: J&J's Pizza stands the test of time in Denton