Monday, May 7, 2007
Background check revels Roanoke City Council candidate pleaded no contest to injury of child
Candidate was hit by 14-year-old daughter, then hit her back.
The Star-Telegram recently conducted background checks of municipal and schoolboard candidates in Northeast Tarrant County.
The results found that Victor Molaschi, who is challenging incumbent Frank Temple for Ward 3 of the Roanoke City Council, was indicted in 2001 on a third-degree felony charge of injury to a child with intent to cause bodily injury. He pleaded no contest June 15, 2001.
Click here to read the full story with all the fun details.
Posted by Chad
See more stories in:
- Female Calico cat lost at Roanoke apartment complex
- Is Cowboy Chow's transformation in Roanoke into a taco joint too late?
- New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton may be moving out of Westlake home
- Glenn Beck confirms move to Westlake, with eye on building home
- Hawaiian Falls in Roanoke will have "world's largest aqua play structure"