Sunday, May 13, 2007
Irving election results
Four seats were voted on in Irving Saturday night, two uncontested.
IRVING Four seats were voted on in Irving last night, two of them uncontested. Here are the unofficial results:
Council - Place 1
James Dickens, 2,700 votes
Thomas D. Spink, 3,903 votes
Council - Place 5 Unexpired
John Barrett, 1,927 votes
Adam Harris, 817 votes
Rose Cannaday, 3,532 votes
Beth Van Duyne ran uncontested for Place 2, with 4,480 votes.
Sam Smith ran uncontested for Place 7, with 4,194 votes.
Posted by T.G.
See more stories in:
- Theater review: Firehouse Theatre's production of Nunsense was low-energy, mangled nonsense
- Coppell hopeful for dog park by year's end
- 7 things you probably didn't know about Twinkies, an American icon
- One of Texas' Top Ten Most Wanted sex offenders arrested
- Taco Bueno of Farmers Branch looking to find a buyer