Friday, May 18, 2007
Former Ranger John Wetteland joins Liberty Christian’s baseball staff
John Wetteland was the 1996 World Series MVP. He was the closer for the Yankees. Yuck.
Argyle's Liberty Christian hired former Ranger closer John Wetteland, who will help coach both baseball and football.
Wetteland will also teach bible class to high school boys.
Posted by Sonya
- Beloved family restaurant Papi's Tex-Mex in Argyle shuts down October 7
- Flower Mound boy dies in multi-vehicle crash
- Argyle High students arrested, hospitalized after discovered with 'shrooms
- Argyle Bluegrass Festival announces 2008 lineup
- UPDATED x2: Denton Veterans for Peace activist, David Honish, found shot to death