Thursday, May 31, 2007
Smoking now verboten in Plano and Southlake
Good times over for the nicotine crowd.
With both Plano's and Southlake's smoking bans going into effect on Friday, expect lots of moaning and groaning about the harmful, nay, fatal effect it will have on business at restaurants and bars and possibly an end to life as we know it. Watch the handful of pitiful smokers, who still want to light 'em up while they're eating and drinking, scramble to find a town nearby that still allows it. Hey, I know a state where everyone still thinks it's OK to smoke like a crazy fiend -- it's the State of Denial. Puff puff away!
Posted by T.G.
- Photos: A glimpse into recently departed Pat Summerall's stunning Southlake home
- Police still searching for escaped felon in Grapevine
- Restaurant review: Tiny Cake Shop Cupcakes will have you begging to turn the car around for more
- UPDATED: Ginger Man to open branch in Southlake
in AugustSeptember 24
- $100 reward offered for cat lost in Southlake