Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Echo Theatre presents free staged reading for one night only on October 9
Don't miss out on the one night to hear Fefu and Her Friends.
As part of Echo Theatre's season, they present staged readings of provocative and entertaining scripts by some of the most interesting women playwrights of the past and present. This fall, they will be presenting Echo Re-Reads where the audience will journey into Echo’s history for a look back at three of the extraordinary plays that helped establish Echo’s unique place in Dallas. If you missed it the first time or just want to hear it again, make sure to check out the free performances.
On Tuesday, October 9, Maria Irene Fornes' Fefu and Her Friends will be read at the Bath House Cultural Center followed by a brief discussion with the director and cast. Fefu and seven of her closest friends -- bright, unique women -– explore with frivolity and anguish their relationships with men, with other women, and, most importantly, with each other. Donations are welcome.
See more stories in:
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens
- Photos: Practically skip a stone on White Rock Lake from this mid-century modern's in-home spa