Monday, October 15, 2007
Centennial drops McKinney North for its first win
Titans quarterback Ryan Mossakowski connected with wide receiver Brian Singer for a lot of yards and a big victory.
The Titans (1-5) duo of Mossakowski and wide receiver Brian Singer proved too tough for the Bulldogs (5-1) defense. Massakowski threw for 320-yards and three touchdowns, completing 21-of-30 passes. Singer was on the end of receiving end of those three passes. He finished with 196 yards on the night.
Posted by Sonya
- Frisco Commons entryway will be renamed in honor of fallen veteran
- UPDATED: Collin College in Frisco reopens after three bomb threats
- Two Frisco teens face arson charges for March 24 fires
- Frisco man says neighbor assaulted him because he was gay
- Friendship Park in Frisco closed for renovations until May 11