Thursday, October 18, 2007
WaterTower Theatre extends The Great American Trailer Park Musical again
Sold-out crowds trigger 3 additional performances from October 31 - November 2.
WaterTower Theatre is currently running The Great American Trailer Park Musical which has been revived after their successful run at the Out of the Loop Festival earlier this year. Yet again, the show is still playing to sold-out audiences and therefore, they have decided to extend the show again for 3 more performances from October 31 - November 2.
They are offering a special Halloween performance on October 31 where audience members are encouraged to celebrate the holiday by dressing in their finest “trailer park attire” and will be treated to a pre-show open bar, hors d’oeuvres and other special treats.
There’s a new tenant in Armadillo Acres, and she’s wreaking havoc all over Florida’s most exclusive trailer park! The double-wide divas of this fine housing establishment have survived everything from kidnapping to no-good men to bad perms. But when Pippi, a “stripper on the run," comes between agoraphobic housewife Jeannie and her tollbooth-collector husband, a storm begins to brew that will shake these manufactured homes down to their mobile foundations. Warning: This musical contains tacky outfits, bad wigs, crude language, adultery, road kill, electrocution and spray cheese.
Purchase tickets online or by calling 972-450-6232.
See more stories in:
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- First look: New Dallas cinema seriously upgrades dinner-and-a-movie