Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Blue Cross building new HQ in Richardson
The complex will measure 1 million square feet.
RICHARDSON According to a story in the Dallas Business Journal, it appears ground has been broken on Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas' new headquarters in Richardson. The new building will be at 1001 East Lookout Drive.
The complex will have over one million square foot of space, and should be able to accommodate 3,900 employees. Construction is slated for completion in 2010.
Posted by Todd M.
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- 60 beers at the Spring Craft Beer Festival: Which ones should you sample?
- Richardson’s Wildflower fest announces nostalgic lineup including Gretchen Wilson and Toadies
- Concert review: Asleep at the Wheel follows new documentary with stellar concert