Friday, October 26, 2007
Carrollton high school presenting “Dracula”
R.L. Turner also putting on spaghetti dinner prior to Friday's show, for those who love the color red.
In an irresistible, if somewhat ghoulish, combination, R.L. Turner High School in Carrollton is putting on spaghetti dinner fundraiser Friday evening at 5:30 p.m. (benefiting the R.L. Turner orchestra), followed by a production of "Dracula," all for the low, low price of $15 ($10 for students and children). So satisfy your bloodlust for meat first before the Prince of Darkness satisfies his. If that amount of red liquid makes you queasy, you can also just see the show for $7 on either Friday or Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. at the R.L. Turner Theater.
Posted by Alex B.
- Dessert review: Carrollton's new Caffé Bene syncs Korean and European flavors in perfect symmetry
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: Firehouse Theatre's production of Nunsense was low-energy, mangled nonsense
- Man gets life term for killing 10-year-old in Carrollton
- R.L. Turner students back in class after bomb scare