Sunday, September 9, 2007
Marcus completes fourth quarter comeback to defeat Grapevine
Not a bad way to start a season or a new coaching job. The was the debut for new Marcus Marauders head coach Bryan Erwin.
Grapevine was up 20-7 when Marauders quarterback Jared Jacobs put together a charge, going 8-for-11 and 81 yards, that would prove to be beginning of the end for Grapevine. Considering Jacobs had only completed two passes for nine yards up to that point, he stepped up.
Another note, Grapevine is (won't be after this game) ranked No. 9 in the state by MaxPreps.com
Posted by Sonya
- What you need to know about gun law changes in Texas
- Highland Village Balloon Festival adds new attractions and events in 26th year
- Flower Mound will hold open forum for town council and school board candidates on April 20
- Lewisville will hand out free anti-larval "dunks" to ward off West Nile Virus on April 4 and 5
- Men against domestic violence rally draws low numbers