Thursday, September 20, 2007
Argyle High students arrested, hospitalized after discovered with ‘shrooms
Police were called in when the first student, high as an hallucinogenic kite, passed out.
Dramatic Reenactment of Monday’s Events
On Monday, two students at Argyle High School were discovered to be in possession of psilocybin, or mushrooms, or 'shrooms, magic mushrooms, mushies *large breath in* or boomers, God's flesh, little smoke, musk, sacred mushrooms, sherm, silly putty, cubes, caps, liberty caps, hombrecitos, rooms, Las Mujercitas, DOM, or, of course, simple simon, which happens to be among the stupidest names for a street drug you may find. Ahem. Police were called in when the first student, high as an hallucinogenic kite, passed out. As he had been hanging out with another student, Wesley Sikes, 17, police searched the second boy's car to discover a little baggie of the goods. The first student has so far been charged only with a Class C misdemeanor, while Sikes was taken to jail and sat out his punishment in lieu of posting bail.
Posted by Erin