Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Grand opening of Glo Lounge tonight features DJ Lord of Public Enemy
To commemorate the Grand Opening, DJ Lord will attempt to be day-glo.
Glo Lounge is another in a line of upscale, adult nightclubs opening in the shinier parts of Dallas. While Glo has been open for a little while, they will be celebrating their grand opening in grand style with a little Public Enemy entertainment. After gracing Ghostbar following his docu-concert preview at AFI last night, DJ Lord will spin at Glo tonight, starting at 9 p.m. Glo Lounge was created by Bill Teague, the former owner and general manager of Sunset Lounge.
In other upscale nightclub in Dallas grand opening news, Bliss will debut tomorrow night, Thursday, April 3rd. Featuring tons of black curtains and gold, yes gold, walls, the nightclub will feature exactly the kind of music you'd assume: mashups, top 40, hip-hop, electro, 80s, and house.
Oh, the stores in Victory Park are going to sell right out of block-color mini dresses and metallic stilettos this week.
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: