Monday, August 18, 2008
Flower Mound police will enforce cell phone ordinance once school starts on August 25
So don't get any smart ideas, bud.
The Flower Mound Police want to remind motorists that school starts August 25. Police will begin enforcing school zones as well as the cell phone ordinance as soon as school is back in session. Drivers who use hand-held cellular telephone devices while operating a motor vehicle in active school zones may receive a citation.
It is the intent of this ordinance to help safeguard our school children and others in our very busy school zones. Please help us keep our community safe by slowing down in school zones and devoting full attention to their surroundings while driving.
Go to the web site for more information about this ordinance. Thank you for your compliance.
Source: City of Flower Mound
- Flower Mound Public Library's new app lets residents remotely search for titles
- UPDATED: Fire destroyed Flower Mound home Friday at noon
- Flower Mound will hold open forum for town council and school board candidates on April 20
- Former CEO of SEGA opens new arcade-style restaurant Bar Fun Dining
- Marcus High School student dies from flu, staph infection