Tuesday, December 9, 2008
New lounge-bar 2one4 to open on Routh Street in Dallas during December
2one4 -- like 214, like the area code, like Central 214.
DALLAS 2one4 is a sultry lounge set to open in Uptown during the holiday season 2008, exact date TBA, with private cabana seating, 15 plasma screen televisions, bottle service, and a DJ every night in a 4,000-sq-ft space with an intimate second floor and expanded second floor patio overlooking uptown.
If you’re one that enjoys pizza, but never felt chic eating it—welcome to 2one4. The kitchen is headed by Executive Chef Jonny Weisman, who started his pizza creativity at Vinny’s New York Style Pizza and Pasta in Charlottesville, Virginia.
The concept is reflective of the creative minds behind Industry Bar in Addison, owned and operated under 6 Plus 1 Investments, which includes Jay Savage, Nick Carpenter, Mike Likomski and Brian Bernardy.
2one4 is open Monday through Saturday from 4 p.m. to 3 a.m. (kitchen is open until 2 a.m.) and Sunday hours are 11 a.m. to 3 a.m. featuring a Mimosa and Bloody Mary Bar with brunch.
2one4 is located at 3005 Routh Street in Dallas.
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling