Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Penne Pomodoro to take over old Kitchen 1924 space in Dallas’ Lakewood district
Opening is slated for February 2009.
Lombardi Daigle opened her first outpost of Penne Pomodoro at Preston & Forest in 2004 and plans to complete the new location in late February. Her father, legendary restaurateur Alberto Lombardi, opened the first Penne Pomodoro in Snider Plaza in 2003.
"Lakewood is such a family oriented neighborhood that I felt it would make an ideal location for Penne Pomodoro and because I live in Lakewood, I wanted to be part of its business community as well," said Anna Lombardi Daigle.
Source: Penne Pomodoro
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park