Friday, February 8, 2008
Bob Dylan to play three-night engagement at House of Blues February 21-23
He's making a pit stop in Dallas en route to a spring tour down in Mexico and points beyond.
Dylan is en route to a spring tour called "The South of the South" that goes through Mexico and points beyond. It starts in Mexico City on February 26, with two more shows in Mexico, followed by dates in Brazil, Chile, and Argentina, before finishing up in Uruguay on March 20.
The House of Blues box office is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday.
See more stories in:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger