Friday, February 8, 2008
Bob Dylan to play three-night engagement at House of Blues February 21-23
He's making a pit stop in Dallas en route to a spring tour down in Mexico and points beyond.
Dylan is en route to a spring tour called "The South of the South" that goes through Mexico and points beyond. It starts in Mexico City on February 26, with two more shows in Mexico, followed by dates in Brazil, Chile, and Argentina, before finishing up in Uruguay on March 20.
The House of Blues box office is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday.
See more stories in:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December