Sunday, January 6, 2008
Toll gantry construction to take place on SH 121 in Denton County January 7-11
OK, but what the heck is a gantry?
DENTON Two right-hand lanes of north and southbound SH 121 in Denton County will be closed this week, from Monday January 7 through Friday January 11 to allow for the construction of toll gantries to take place. Specifically, it'll be the two right-hand lanes of north- and southbound SH 121 from MacArthur to Denton Tap Road, in Lewisville and The Colony. And it'll take place every day, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The left-hand travel lane will remain open to motorists during this time period.
See more stories in:
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog