Sunday, July 13, 2008
Brookhaven College hosts third Bilingual Job Fair on July 16
More than 30 companies will be looking for applicants to fill a variety of full- and part-time positions.
Brookhaven College is hosting its third Bilingual Job Fair on July 16 in the Student Services Center, Bldg. S from 9 a.m. to noon. Sponsored this year by Al Día, more than 30 different companies will be looking for applicants to fill a variety of full- and part-time positions.
This annual event brings together the resources of the college’s Career Development Center and the Workforce and Continuing Education Division’s specialization in instruction for English for Speakers of Other Languages, ESOL. Employers will be looking for candidates for bilingual and non-bilingual positions. Both national and local businesses, large and small, are represented among those companies taking part. Employers at last year’s event included Compass Bank, Dallas Police, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, Metro PCS, Target and many others.
The Job Fair is free and open to the public. For more information about the Job Fair, please contact the Career Development Center at 972-860-4894.
Source: Brookhaven College
- Dallas yogis stretch to live dubstep at "Glow-ga" rave
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously