Monday, July 14, 2008
Balls Hamburgers in University Park to be replaced by Dunkin Donuts
This comes by way of some fierce investigative reporting over at Overheard.
Readers of the Park Cities People blog had been dropping hints for weeks that were finally confirmed by a Dunkin Donuts spokesperson, although no date has yet been announced.
So, um, if you like the burgers at Balls -- anyone? anyone? -- now's your time.
Posted by T.G.
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center