Monday, July 14, 2008
Balls Hamburgers in University Park to be replaced by Dunkin Donuts
This comes by way of some fierce investigative reporting over at Overheard.
Readers of the Park Cities People blog had been dropping hints for weeks that were finally confirmed by a Dunkin Donuts spokesperson, although no date has yet been announced.
So, um, if you like the burgers at Balls -- anyone? anyone? -- now's your time.
Posted by T.G.
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?