Monday, July 14, 2008
Balls Hamburgers in University Park to be replaced by Dunkin Donuts
This comes by way of some fierce investigative reporting over at Overheard.
Readers of the Park Cities People blog had been dropping hints for weeks that were finally confirmed by a Dunkin Donuts spokesperson, although no date has yet been announced.
So, um, if you like the burgers at Balls -- anyone? anyone? -- now's your time.
Posted by T.G.
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu
- Theater review: STT adeptly handles dense and dark Gruesome Playground Injuries
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas
- Restaurant review: DaLat's pho-losophy centers on harmonic eats and stellar drinks