Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tacky thieves take plastic flamingos in Bedford
24 plastic flamingos were stolen from a Bedford home in the middle of the night; John Waters, where are you when we need you?
BEDFORD In a crime unfathomable not for its daring but for its taste, 24 plastic pink flamingos were stolen from a Bedford home Wednesday morning. The victimized homeowner has valued the flamingos at the strange price of exactly $147, or $6.125 each.
Not sure who would attempt such a dastardly crime -- maybe John Waters is planning a sequel?
Posted by Alex B.
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's They're Playing Our Song toe-taps its way into hearts
- UPDATED: Sphynx cat lost in Hurst
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater doesn't shy from the emotions in The Hiding Place
- Theater review: From Kansas to the Big Apple, follow a dreamer in Thoroughly Modern Millie