Monday, July 21, 2008
Teen act Jonas Brothers moving to Westlake in Tarrant County
The teens and their family are said to be moving into a gated community.
The Jonas Brothers and family are moving to Westlake, reports Dallas Dirt. According to a commenter on the D Home blog, the teen pop act and family are moving to a gated community in the Tarrant County town, where young Frankie will either be home schooled or attend "a Christian school like Faith Christian or Liberty Christian".
Posted by T.G.
- Jonas Brothers reunite, but not in Dallas
- Joe Jonas to guest judge Dallas American Idol auditions
- Dallas-area Taco Buenos holding contest for free tickets to Jonas Brothers concert in Houston
- Jonas Brothers -- squeal! -- set to play Cowboys' Thanksgiving game
- Pegasus News Week in View: Hello Dolly edition
- Female Calico cat lost at Roanoke apartment complex
- Is Cowboy Chow's transformation in Roanoke into a taco joint too late?
- New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton bought Westlake home
- New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton may be moving out of Westlake home
- UPDATED: Glenn Beck rents $4 million home in Westlake