Thursday, July 24, 2008
Sprouts opens store in Richardson, another coming to Murphy in fall 2008
The new 30,816-square-foot market in Richardson is the anchor store of the Pavilion East Shopping Center in a former Albertsons.
RICHARDSON Natural and organic foods retailer Sprouts Farmers Market opened a store in Richardson. The new 30,816-square-foot market in Richardson is the anchor store of the Pavilion East Shopping Center.
Two more Sprouts are coming soon: Murphy in the fall, and McKinney in 2009. Sprouts operates 26 stores in Arizona, Colorado, California, and Texas.
DallasFood.org has a discussion of the store, which opened in a former Albertsons.
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Former KVIL morning team opens Battuto Italian Kitchen in far north Dallas
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- First look: Torchy's Tacos opens near Preston and Belt Line
- UPDATED: Small male dog found in Richardson area