Sunday, June 1, 2008
Flower Mound Library’s summer reading program begins June 5
Children from preschool to eighth grade get a prize for every seven days they read at least 20 minutes.
FLOWER MOUND Mark your calendars – the Flower Mound Library’s summer reading program is just around the corner. From June 5 through July 31, children from preschool to eighth grade can participate in Reading Jubilee, where they will be awarded a prize for every seven days they read at least 20 minutes. Teens and adults can also pick up a reading log and read for prizes. Back by popular demand, the Library will also host special summer reading shows on Thursday afternoons in June and July. Visit the Web site for more information.
Source: City of Flower Mound
- UPDATED: Fire destroyed Flower Mound home Friday at noon
- Flower Mound will hold open forum for town council and school board candidates on April 20
- Former CEO of SEGA opens new arcade-style restaurant Bar Fun Dining
- Marcus High School student dies from flu, staph infection
- Flower Mound couple turns home into Santa's Village for neighboring children to attend