Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Recently-closed Alfredo Trattoria space on Lemmon Avenue to become Tex-Mex place
It's being taken over by an extended member of the Mia's clan.
DALLAS Alfredo Trattoria, the Italian restaurant on Lemmon Avenue near-ish Inwood Road, shut down last week, as noted by Joyce. The space is being taken over by one of the members of the Mia's Tex-Mex clan (according to a reliable member of the clan who asked not to be named), who will re-open it as a Tex-Mex place, probably called Casablanca.
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun