Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Roanoke providing big-boy dumpsters the first Saturday of every month, starting April 5
The dumpsters are there for brush, tree limbs, carpet, old furniture, and Big-Gulp cups.
The city of Roanoke has installed large dumpsters at the Public Works facility which will be available to Roanoke citizens on the first Saturday of every month, beginning April 5, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
This is in addition to the regular hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The dumpsters are available to dispose of trash and extra-large debris such as brush, tree limbs, carpet, remnants, fencing, post, wood, sheet rock, old furniture, and various other items.
The city continues to investigate disposal options for zeppelins, Hummers, inflated water-beds, and Big-Gulp cups.
The dumpsters are located at 265 Marshall Creek Road. Residents need to bring a copy of their water bill, with home address. For more information, call (817) 491-6099.
See more stories in:
- Female Calico cat lost at Roanoke apartment complex
- Is Cowboy Chow's transformation in Roanoke into a taco joint too late?
- New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton may be moving out of Westlake home
- Glenn Beck confirms move to Westlake, with eye on building home
- Hawaiian Falls in Roanoke will have "world's largest aqua play structure"