Friday, May 23, 2008
Flower Mound Police Dept. to hold Junior Police Academy in June and July
The academy is designed to motivate young people, enhance leadership skills, and encourage community participation.
FLOWER MOUND The Flower Mound Police Department will hold two sessions of the Junior Police Academy this summer for students entering the eighth grade in the fall of 2008.
The sessions will be held from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on June 23 – 27 and July 28 – August 1 at the Flower Mound Police Department, 4150 Kirkpatrick Lane. There is no cost to attend. The academy is designed to motivate young people, enhance leadership skills, and encourage community participation. Space is limited and all students must be pre-registered. Register during business hours at the police department. For more information, call 972-874-3357.
Source: City of Flower Mound
- Lewisville resident learned a unique skill during Marine service — liquor distillation
- Theater review: Superior Donuts in Lewisville is smart and consistent
- Restaurant review: Seven Mile Cafe's numerous pancake options will blow you away
- Flower Mound boy admitted to sending bomb threat
- Dogs rescued from burning Flower Mound house