Saturday, May 31, 2008
Joule Hotel in downtown Dallas now open
Hotel is home to Charlie Palmer restaurant and has a pool on top.
It has 129 rooms whose rates run from $380 a night to $5K for the 20th-floor penthouse. Designed by famed Adam Tihany, it's in the former Dallas National Bank, and has the Charlie Palmer restaurant on the ground floor plus a pool on top that sticks out over the sidewalk, not unlike the Ghostbar thing that juts out on top of the W Victory.
Posted by T.G.
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday