Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Cook Children’s Medical Center in Fort Worth warns people of fake magazine fundraiser
The scam involves people going door to door selling magazines for the benefit of the hospital.
Administrators at Cook Children's Medical Center in Fort Worth are telling people not to fall for a scam involving a magazine fundraiser. People are apparently going door to door for a magazine fundraiser they say will benefit the hospital. This is not true. The hospital does not solicit donations.
Posted by Laura S.
See more stories in:
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs