Sunday, November 30, 2008
Limpy the coyote stays in Farmers Branch - for now
It's not like the Animal Control people haven't been trying to catch him for a couple of years.
The coyote nicknamed "Limpy" by area residents who routinely encounter him - such as guests and employees of Brookhaven Country Club - aren't worried overly much about the predator's ongoing presence. Even Farmers Branch Mayor Tim O'Hare, he of the "tough on illegal immigrants" stance, takes a philosophical view of the crafty critter's continued residency in his bailiwick.
Which goes to show: as long as Limpy doesn't try to rent an apartment, he's probably safe.
posted by JM
- Dallas yogis stretch to live dubstep at "Glow-ga" rave
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: Firehouse Theatre's production of Nunsense was low-energy, mangled nonsense
- Man gets life term for killing 10-year-old in Carrollton
- R.L. Turner students back in class after bomb scare