Thursday, October 16, 2008
Meridian Room in Dallas’ Expo Park to re-open with new owners
Re-opening date will be around November 1.
DALLAS If the news of Meridian Room closing down at the end of September hit you hard, you'll possibly be glad to hear that it will re-open -- although with new owners, says U.P.. The new owners are Vincent O'Keefe and Leonard Smith, who say they'll keep it the same, more or less.
Posted by T.G.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy