Thursday, October 16, 2008
Meridian Room in Dallas’ Expo Park to re-open with new owners
Re-opening date will be around November 1.
DALLAS If the news of Meridian Room closing down at the end of September hit you hard, you'll possibly be glad to hear that it will re-open -- although with new owners, says U.P.. The new owners are Vincent O'Keefe and Leonard Smith, who say they'll keep it the same, more or less.
Posted by T.G.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger