Monday, September 15, 2008
Photo: Weekly Dallas Cowboys Stadium construction update - September 14, week 73
Weekly in-progress view of the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium.
The new Dallas Cowboys Stadium in Arlington is estimated to be completed in the fall of 2009, and we will be there every week to document the construction. Click here to view the north view photo gallery, and here for the northwest view photo gallery. You can also view a time lapse video of a full year of coverage here, from when the project began in April, 2007.
Features of the new stadium include approximately 80,000 to 100,000 seats, a retractable roof, arches spanning the length of the stadium, an exterior wall with an 86-foot high glass curtain-wall surface, and video screens on each side of the stadium.
To check out the computer generated graphics of the layout and interior click here. And stay tuned for next week's view of the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium.
- Texas SkyScreamer opens May 25 at Six Flags Over Texas
- Free music fest in Arlington features Polyphonic Spree, Sarah Jaffe Memorial Day weekend
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick