Sunday, April 19, 2009
Dallas police arrest car jackers after hour-long chase
Police chased the suspects through five cities.
Dallas police caught two car jacking suspects early Sunday after an hour-long chase through five North Texas cities. The chase started in North Dallas and went through Dallas, Lewisville, Plano and Frisco before the two suspects pulled over and surrendered in Carrollton. Police are investigating if the pair are responsible for other carjackings.
Posted by Laura S.
See more stories in:
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Dessert review: Carrollton's new Caffé Bene syncs Korean and European flavors in perfect symmetry
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- Man gets life term for killing 10-year-old in Carrollton