Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Vampire Lounge takes wooden stake to the heart
Alas, the sun will come out tomorrow. Which is really bad for vampires.
According to the venue's blog, the Vampire Lounge on Harry Hines closed because it had too many slow nights. It drank the blood of a dead person. Someone put garlic on its pizza. Ordered a gin and holy water martini. Fell on a jagged Coors Light can.
Vampire has not had enough business to stay open, operating costs are just too high.
One slow night can seriously effect your budget. Unfortunately we’ve had A LOT of slow nights.
I sincerely apologize to the bands that I had on the calendar.
We would like to thank everyone who did support the Vampire.
Thanks for all the good times!
Todd Maternowski contributed to this story.
- Dallas yogis stretch to live dubstep at "Glow-ga" rave
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- Theater review: Firehouse Theatre's production of Nunsense was low-energy, mangled nonsense
- Dancers sue Baby Dolls for refusing to compensate them
- Taco review: Fito's #3 Tacos de Trompo creates top-notch nosh for the masses