Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Lewisville cheerleaders accused of using drugs at weekend retreat
Members of the Lewisville High School cheer team allegedly used Ecstasy and other drugs.
Cheerleaders from Lewisville High School allegedly had a little too much fun at a weekend Denton County cheer clinic, as they stand accused of using Ecstasy and other drugs. Cheerleaders from two other schools -- Marcus High School and Flower Mound High School -- will be investigated by Lewisville ISD, since they attended the same clinic.
Posted by Alex B.
- More than you wanted to know about breastaurant reality show Big Tips Texas
- Country artists Casey Donahew and Randy Rogers to headline Lewisville Western Days
- Tamale eating competition returns to Lewisville's Western Days festival
- "Freedom Writer" Darrius Garrett will sign memoir in Lewisville
- Witness helped police arrest man accused of stealing drugs from Walgreens