Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Lewisville cheerleaders accused of using drugs at weekend retreat
Members of the Lewisville High School cheer team allegedly used Ecstasy and other drugs.
Cheerleaders from Lewisville High School allegedly had a little too much fun at a weekend Denton County cheer clinic, as they stand accused of using Ecstasy and other drugs. Cheerleaders from two other schools -- Marcus High School and Flower Mound High School -- will be investigated by Lewisville ISD, since they attended the same clinic.
Posted by Alex B.
- Flower Mound Public Library's new app lets residents remotely search for titles
- UPDATED: Fire destroyed Flower Mound home Friday at noon
- Flower Mound will hold open forum for town council and school board candidates on April 20
- Former CEO of SEGA opens new arcade-style restaurant Bar Fun Dining
- Marcus High School student dies from flu, staph infection