Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Deal between Bush Library and condo-owners near SMU in Dallas is now in disarray
When in doubt, blame the Bush Library.
DALLAS Latest chapter in the ongoing dispute between the Bush Library and the condominium owners whose places got mowed down to make room for said library is that the two sides are accusing each other of violating a confidentiality agreement. So the deal they hammered out is now in tatters. They'll have a hearing on Friday.
Posted by T.G.
See more stories in:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records