Monday, February 9, 2009
Charlie Palmer at the Joule in downtown Dallas offering quickie cheap lunch
It's $15 and you're in and out within 30 minutes.
DALLAS Charlie Palmer at The Joule has a new "15-30" lunch to address the needs of downtown workers on a tight schedule. For $15, guests can enjoy gourmet soup, salad, and a petite sandwich (selections vary on a daily basis), all within 30 minutes. Coffee is also available to go.
The "15-30" lunch is available seven days a week, from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Diners should notify their waiter upon table seating or inform the reservationist when making a reservation. In addition to the time crunch lunch, Charlie Palmer’s regular and prix fixe lunch menus are also offered on a daily basis.
The restaurant and Next Vintage wine shop are located in Downtown Dallas at in The Joule, A Luxury Collection Hotel. For reservations, please call 214-261-4600. www.charliepalmer.com
Source: Charlie Palmer
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair