Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Chaplain at the University of Dallas put on leave
He was put on leave for falling for a scam that cost the diocese $100,000.
Rev. Tony Densmore of the University of Dallas' Church of the Incarnation has been put on administrative leave after making approximately $100,000 in loans to a con man. The situation is now under FBI investigation.
Posted by Laura S.
- Theatre review: Bold young stars sparkle in ICT Mainstage's Last Night of Ballyhoo
- Photos: See the creative characters of Comic Con 2013
- With a star-studded lineup, Dallas Comic Con may not be just for geeks
- Theater review: Fools fails to impress despite the quality of actors and designers
- Dancers sue Baby Dolls for refusing to compensate them