Tuesday, February 24, 2009
City of Parker wants residents to know about McCreary Road construction plans
... so they won't be alarmed when backhoes start tearing up the pavement.
The City of Parker wants to remind residents along McCreary Rd. that their thoroughfare is scheduled for "improvements" - and by "improvements" they mean that there will be big machines and hard-hatted workmen showing up to make their driving along the road a bit more challenging in the short term.
In order to get the word out (complete with all the nitty gritty details), the City is holding a public meeting which interested residents are invited to attend tonight (Feb. 24) at 6:30 at Parker City Hall. During the meeting, city staff and councilmembers will present pertinent information about the project, with an emphasis on how construction will affect property owners.
posted by JM
See more stories in:
- Investigation finds Hunt Elementary coach emailed student three years prior to arrest
- Southfork's "Ewing Sunset Dinner" lets you love like J.R. and Sue Ellen
- Zig Ziglar's memorial service on Saturday will be streamed live online
- Plano ISD hosts more parent meetings in response to Hunt Elementary sexual assault
- Parents ask why teacher who inappropriately touched student wasn't disciplined earlier