Friday, February 27, 2009
Whole Foods Market on Greenville Avenue in Dallas will close on Sunday
Shelves are already starting to be emptied.
DALLAS Whole Foods Market on Greenville store closes this Sunday at 5 p.m., although they've already stopped replacing items on the shelves so it looks half-stocked.
The new store at Abrams and Gaston opens on Monday at 10 a.m.
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair