Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Guy Fieri and Food Network’s Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives is allll over Dallas-Fort Worth
On Wednesday, he'll be at Avila's Mexican and Twisted Root Burger Co.
DALLAS Guy Fieri and his Food Network show Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives has been all over the Dallas-Fort Worth area this week.
The FWST food blog has Fieri's full schedule:
- On Monday, he was at Chef Point Cafe in Watauga, and Jamaica Gates in Arlington;
- On Tuesday, at Fred's Texas Cafe in Fort Worth's Cultural District and Louie's pizza on North Henderson in Dallas;
- On Wednesday, he'll be at Avila's Mexican in the morning and Twisted Root Burger in Deep Ellum in the afternoon or evening (as forecast here).
Posted by T.G.
- UPDATED: Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives stopped at seven restaurants in Dallas
- Fred's Texas Cafe in Fort Worth to appear on June 8 episode of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
- Jamaica Gates in Arlington to be featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives on May 11
- Watauga's Chef Point Cafe to appear on April 6 episode of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
- Pegasus News week in view: New day edition
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day